Adsense

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Children updates on this last day of November

1. The scoring of Flip the Poops is similar to that of golf---the lower the score, the better.  I lost dreadfully today because I had to flip the poops 4 times in the late afternoon.  Tonight, while I was at my neighborhood HOA board meeting, D had to flip them once.  That game sucks.

2. Despite purchasing size 3T onesies online as a means of keeping M from playing with his boys at night, pulling his penis upwards and soaking his crib with urine, it seems he has found a way to thwart me.  In his efforts to play with his junk, he just pushes down on the fabric of the onesie in a rubbing fashion, which also pushes the diaper down which ends up in wet sheets and clothes.  That sucks too.

3. Karma is a bitch.  All the grief I gave my mother when doing my math homework as an elementary school student is coming back at me now three-fold as I "help" N do her math homework.  It is not pretty, especially when both the boys are wanting my attention and I'm having to prepare supper.  This, I think, sucks the most.  

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I have no idea how we would survive homework if I had two younger ones - Michael does okay occupying himself but I'm sure all bets would be off with two...

Flip the Poops is a horrible game! Unfortunately I have a three point five year old still basically in diapers. SIGH.