Adsense

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011 (and the tomfoolery that preceeded it)

Rapunzel, a Viking and a medieval Knight went to a bar.
If I had more imagination I could probably figure out an actual punchline to go along with that, but I don't.


In my neck of the woods, Rapunzel, a Viking and a medieval Knight went trick-or-treating.


But there was much activity leading up to this, such as the decorating of the front porch which took place in early October:


That was followed by a friend's Halloween party where there was much candy-eating and trampoline-jumping.




I made myself a tutu and had extra tulle, so I made one for N.  She decided to be a witch like mama, except she got decked out in a leotard and red hat.



That was followed by pumpkin-carving.


The kids named the pumpkins Scary (G's), Christina Aguiscara (N with help from her Daddy), and Dis (M).  When we asked M what he wanted to name his pumpkin, he pointed to it and said, "Dis?"  So it stuck.



This was followed by N's school party:



This was followed by G's school party:




Ah, the joy that is being given lots and lots of candy!

It is not an understatement to say I am glad October is over.  I need to recover.  

No comments: