Adsense

Thursday, November 17, 2011

More ways I'm using the drop-side baby crib

I have found two uses for the sides of the drop-side crib that we disassembled recently.

Here is what I started with.  I took a side of the crib and cut it in half.


I used some of this.

I bought two of these at Home Depot and sawed off the decorative top part.


I then used some of this to attach the above decorative ends to the gate, to pretty it up just a tad.


More spray paint.
I also purchased 2 black hooks at Home Depot.
And now I have this in my family room.



For the other side of the crib, I bought 2 silver hooks from Home Depot and now I have this in the laundry room, which is perfect since I haven't had anywhere to hang my damp dishrags.  Once they are completely dry, I can throw them into the basket below.



I have another project in the works but it has me using a mitre box.  Scary stuff, but I am hoping it turns out well.  I think the ones I've done thus far have.  

No comments: