Adsense

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Santa letters and Superhero qualifications

I had the kids write/dictate their letters to Santa this past weekend.

G keeps adding toys to his, but he's still including the 3 or 4 items he's been yammering about wanting for a month now.


Dear Santa Claus--
I'm behaving so well, being nice, and I want a new toy.  Actually I want a Spiderman helicopter with Spiderman, Captain America and a Captain America truck.  And I want a Frank toy and a rusty Mater.  And I want a Cars 2 movie.  And I want a lollipop.
Thank you for coming to my house.
Love,
G


N's note was a little more wordy, but she gets straight to the point early on.  (I especially like how she wants items 1 and 3-10 but she needs more of #2.)


Dear Santa Claus,
Here is what I want for Christmas.
1. I want some Monster High dolls.
2. I need some more Christmas shirts.
3. I want Barbie princess charm school movie and Smurf movie.
4. I want alot of GUM!!!
5. I want a justin bieber cardboard poster.
6. I want Liv dolls.
7. I want Bratz masquerade dolls.
8. I want more barbie clothes.
9. I want shake it up clothes from target.
10. I want Disney V.I.P. dolls.
Thank you for being my buddie for christmas and all year.
Love, 
N
P.S. Leave a note to G and tell him to share the Cars 2 movie with me.
P.S.S. I have been very good!




Later on this weekend, I found this that N had done, and I thought it was just funny as heck.  Edna Mode would totally agree with N's number 1. (Who besides me knows who Edna Mode is without googling it?)

If you can't read it, it says "List the kind of powers your superhero would have?
1. style
2. speed
3. invisibility
4. flexibility

1 comment:

Keri said...

:-) I love the "alot of GUM" item, too. And G's lollipop request. Too sweet (no pun intended). They're going to be so glad to read those when they're adults. It's great that you do that every year and save them.

And the superhero with the superpower of Style -- priceless! Made me laugh out loud! It was funny regardless, but even funnier to me in light of the blog post I just wrote.