Adsense

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

To do list is nearly done

But this doesn't mean I want baby to come right now.

Here is the list I posted a couple weeks ago....

1. Buy newborn diapers -CHECK
2. Finish scrapbooking all pics from April-current -- CHECK
3. Sand & paint wall behind bookshelf in basement --this is D's job. I just gotta harass.
4. Try to repair the VCR -- CHECK
5. If VCR can't be fixed, take to electronics recycling center along with shredder that no longer works.
6. Put down more lava rock in front flower beds--CHECK
7. Buy G's birthday invites, plates, napkins, etc--CHECK
8. Schedule a pregnancy massage--CHECK

Plus, we even got around to doing the following:

Baby bed bought, put together and made--CHECK
(notice how it is sandwiched between the wall and my dresser--lovely, lovely nursery).


N and G artwork in basement (revised N's and completed G's)--CHECK

Bought myself some new pjs for the hospital--CHECK

We're getting there.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Everything I'm about to write today is sounding unintentionally sarcastic in my head, but I'm sincere when I say I'm impressed with your productivity!