Adsense

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

That's enough, now.

Dear gods,

It has been a month, and while you blessed me with a wonderful son, you have also handed out a fair amount of shit to me as well.

The c-section itself. No fun, really. Major surgery.
The infection of the c-section incision. Really no fun. I do have anxiety, ya know.
The sore boobies. Why couldn't you cut me a break on kiddo #3?
The sick kids. Twice in 2 weeks? C'mon.
The sick husband. Even requiring antibiotics.
And now, the sick me. Poster girl for Nyquil. I have a newborn so my sleep is awful anyway. And you had to go and make it worse with the coughing.

Quota of crap has been met for me for the fall.
Thank you for finding some healthy, non-postpartum lady to bother.

C

3 comments:

Erin said...

No kidding. If Fate doled out vacation hours, yours would be stacked to the ceiling. Hope you get a break soon. Think how EASY it will feel when everyone is healthy?

Momisodes said...

Oh geez. You have certainly had your fair share of bumps in the road. I hope the rest of this season is a much more level plane for you all. Hang in there!

Keri said...

I hate to hear that you're all sick. You're right -- that's just additional misery added on top of the post-partum stuff. I hope that good, healthy days are just around the corner.