Adsense

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy ass dreams and other stuff from this morning


  • This morning I dreamt that I was having an affair with one of my Economics professors from college. D somehow found out about it. I was wracked with guilt. Somehow I managed to also get a parking ticket that cost $120 from parking in a gravel lot while having said tryst.
  • After waking, I got G out of bed. I was wearing a nightgown a friend handed down to me that shows cleavage. He touched the top of my decolletage and said, "Too big." Some boys would disagree but whatev.
  • Got some smiles from the newest kid on the block. I think it was genuine because he kept doing it over and over. It's a good morning when you are greeting with faces like these.





2 comments:

Giselle said...

Oh, yea, those two are definitely brothers.

Keri said...

I love these pictures! Both of them are so cute. And can you beat those first smiles? There's nothing else like them.