Adsense

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The problem with daily blogging

I don't usually blog every day, but for some strange reason I decided to do NaBloPoMo. Wacked out hormones, I reckon.

There is a problem for me with blogging every day, and that is it gives me a place to complain ALOT rather than sucking it up and only blogging about the things that REALLY bug me (like saving up for a couple days rather than giving play-by-plays).

There are times that parenting is really wonderful, and times when it completely sucks ass. Sometimes these opposing sides of parenting are experienced within the framework of 24 hours. Sometimes within the framework of 60 minutes. In my house, it seems like we work on a much shorter time span...like 5 minutes. Ok, that is exaggerating. More accurate is 10 minutes.

Well, here comes trouble who just crawled to me and then WALKED to the cat. Yep, he is nearly bipedal. So this is gonna be a long November of bitching.... and cleaning shit up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for daily blogging for you. It means daily reading for me:)
Susan