Adsense

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My new favorite thing to watch

I tend not to like passive activities like watching tv. Having to sit still makes me edgy and anxious (although I wish with a passion I was better able to just chill). However, I have found my new favorite thing to sit and watch: G walking around butt naked.

He is on a fairly strong antibiotic that has, within 3 days, made his tush raw and red, so I decided to let him air out after a particularly nasty diaper change. It was then that I discovered what may be the cutest thing in the entire world--a baby boy toddling around with his carrot and peas dangling and dancing.

Now if D decided to walk around in the buff, I wouldn't find this display appealing. This would be gross (not that D isn't a good-looking guy, but no woman in her right mind wants to watch a naked man amble around the joint). Too many freckles and moles. Too much hair.

But seeing a baby do this is cute to the nth degree. His little Frankenstein walk, his rotund belly peeping out over his legs, his perfectly smooth and white skin (except in that delicate diaper area--poor thing). And I can't help but get tickled by seeing his little parts do their jiggling. Watching N was cute, but a little boy has a sideshow going on at the same time as the main event.

Endless entertainment for mom.

No comments: