Adsense

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are we that lazy?

Sometimes when KET is showing GED Connection, I turn on Qubo so N can watch even more cartoons (because 3.5 hours straight simply isn't enough). Today she and I got to see the world's neatest invention for the world's laziest people. Surprisingly, Billie Mays was not doing the promo.

It was this blanket with arms called the Snuggie. The big draw of this blanket is that one doesn't have to "go to the trouble" of uncovering one's arms to use the remote control.

Holy Crap! If I get the Snuggie, not only can I keep my ass warm and cozy on the couch, I don't even have to shrug my arm 1 inch above the recesses of normal blanket fabric to change from Channel 3 to Channel 32. If I can just stop breathing and producing body heat, I might be able to completely avoid any kind of caloric expenditure. What a fantastic energy saver!!!!

I know what Santa better bring me for Christmas.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

I've seen this product! And my first thought was...isn't that a robe? Someone reinvented the robe.

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of it, so I watched the ad for it. I kept thinking it was some kind of SNL skit! I can just picture your whole family in matching Snuggles..."one size fits all"...

Beth