Adsense

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things I realized from watching "Up In the Air"

1. Vera Farmiga is a gorgeous lady.  (Much more so than Anna Kendrick.)

2. I may be middle-aged because of the fact that I find Vera Farmiga so much more attractive...she looks like a woman, while Anna Kendrick looks like a little girl.

3. This might be kinda depressing to me.

4. Equally depressing is that since having my third child and nursing for 39 of the last 81 months (that would be 48% of the past almost 7 years), my breasts look like they belong in a National Geographic magazine.

5. In combination with going through all of my mementos from high school, watching this film made me feel quite past my prime.

6. Despite this feeling, I am glad my backpack is quite jam-packed with kids, family and friends.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Glad to see #6 on your list. :-)