Adsense

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My little worry collection

I'm not much of a collector given that I abhor clutter; too much of it ramps up my anxiety.  Some folks with OCD hoard, and some are like me.

But I do have a very small collection of children's picture books about worrying.  My kids and I read oodles of books from our local library, and back in the day when I only had 1 child I actually found time to browse.

So here they are:


 This vulture isn't much of a worrier but he has a generally pessimistic view of everything, which sounds a lot like me in my premedicated days.



Some other children's picture books about worry that I've read (*) or heard about are below:
Felix and the Worrier by Rosemary Wells. (*)
Mr. Worry:  A Story About OCD by Holly L. Niner (*)
The Worry Monster by Caroline Uff
Something Might Happen by Helen Lester.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I love that you have a collection of books about worry! Such a delightful expression of your personality! :-)