Adsense

Friday, January 4, 2008

Mishmash

So today I took G for his 3-month pictures. Damn he was cute. So cute, in fact, that I now have a 2nd mortgage to pay for his portraits. My intention was to spend like $60, so I only went $100 over budget.

The photographer had me strip him to his diaper and put a black diaper cover over it. She then used a black drape to create these PlayGirl-type shots of my boy's fat rolls. Soo cute (and only a tad bit racy).

N was playing at a friend's while I got pics done. I had to carry her out since she kept running away from me and refused to leave. I love it when she embarrasses the hell out of me in front of my friends. I am royally screwed when she gets too big for me to pick up and haul her ass outta places.

I have a to-do list of really far out crap that needs to be done but I so don't want to do...like take my mercury thermometers all the way across town to the hazardous waste recycling center. They have been sitting on my desk for 6.5 years waiting to be thrown out. I am determined to get these piddly jobs done. I also need to sew a button on my coat.

What is up with mattress stores? How is it possible for all these mattress stores to stay in business? How often do other people purchase new mattresses for their beds? Everytime I get in the car and drive down the road another damn store has opened up. Someone please explain this before it starts keeping me awake at night.

N has watched the movie Flushed Away nearly 4 trillion times since last Saturday. She is quite familiar with the song Proud Mary, which comes at the end of the film. I have also turned the kid onto Queen. One day while playing Barbies, 2 of the girls were fighting over a Ken. I had the one who didn't get the dude, so I had my Barbie start singing, "Find me somebody to looove. Find me somebody to looove." N picked up on that right away. When I told her the name of the band that sings it is called Queen, she thought that was even cooler. (Maybe there is a band called Princess???)

That's all for now.

No comments: