Adsense

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I don't wanna hurt the dog

I want to hurt the dumb fuck neighbor who owns the dog and leaves it outside in the cold to bark and bark and bark.

This neighbor is proof that just because you can afford to live in a nice neighborhood doesn't mean you have sense, class or respect.

Aside from the fact that it is like 24 degrees outside and the dog doesn't have a doghouse or any warm shelter from the cold, the damn dog won't shut up. If I could understand dog language, I would probably understand him to be saying, "My balls are cold. Let me in motherfucker."

I am not a big fan of dogs in general because of the licking, but having this schmuck as a neighbor has made me borderline hateful of dogs...simply because he is so inconsiderate of his neighbors. I am about ready to make a CD loop of G crying and put it on his back porch at 4:00 a.m. I don't wanna listen to my kid cry, just like he doesn't want to listen to his dog bark. If I have to listen to his noise pollution, he can listen to my noise pollution.

It's a good thing I'm not god because this shithead dog-owner would be returned to dust ASAP.

No comments: