Adsense

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dangling carrot

Yep, D could find something sexual to make out of this blog title, but it has nothing to do with genitalia or produce.

N has mentioned wanting to have a "friend" party to celebrate her birthday, and while I am not keen on the idea because it means more work for me, I also know she has been going to lots of other kids' parties so why should she be the only one to not have something special?

So I have agreed that she can invite 4 friends (since she is turning 4). I figure this is manageable. We can have a small tea-party.

But I have told her she has to print her name on her thank you cards so we have to start working on her printing the letters of her name. She already knows how to do a couple of them, so it shouldn't be too difficult, at least in theory. We shall see.

No comments: