Adsense

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pet peeves

Ok, I must be getting close to having a menstrual cycle...I'm feeling snarky. Here are little things that are driving me nuts at the moment:
  • People who get on Facebook but don't put a picture and only put that they live in Louisville but make their link public. Why did you bother to do it if you weren't going to put any interesting information for those of us who are bored and want to know about your life?
  • People who get on Facebook and only put their MARRIED NAME. Hello, I didn't know you as a married person when we were in high school. How can I know who the heck ya are if you don't put your maiden name????
I occasionally have moments when I think maaaaaybe I should legally change my last name to be the same as D and the kids, and then I come across people who don't put their maiden names on FB and it reaffirms my decision 11 years ago to keep my original name. I have instructed D that when I die I want my obituary to say Carrie V L because of all the people who know me since marrying and still don't understand that my name isn't L but call me Mrs. L anyway.

Back to pet peeves....
  • Cat hair that gets into the tiniest little crevices of the stairs so that I actually need to take a metal nail file or something on that order to get it out.
  • Cats that puke on the kitchen floor on Wednesday morning after I spent Tuesday evening mopping it after everyone else was in bed (I know it is Friday, but I'm still holding a grudge).
Ok, so really only FB and my cats are on my list today.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow. This post makes me really glad I'm not on Facebook and I don't have cats! :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

so does this mean that you are annoyed with me because I do not have Foster on my FB page and instead I have O'Donoghue? Really it is my husband's account that I sort of took over. We have mostly our college friends on there and my group of Mommies. Sorry if this caused you to rant!
~Andrea