Adsense

Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny stuff by N and G

Here's what my kids have been up to:

1. I took the kids to Once Upon a Child today to find cheap shoes to paint and decorate so N can wear them with her Nana-made Princess Jasmine costume for Halloween. While I was rummaging through the shoes bins, G was making friends. He has just learned how to kiss (you know, the big open-mouthed puckers that only babies can make), and he was apparently practicing on this little 2-year-old girl who was next to him. And she was obliging him. Harlot!

2. This afternoon, G managed to find the Saf-T-pop I have hidden in my bag, tear the plastic off it, and start sucking away. This after tossing every one of N's markers onto the floor.

3. Yesterday as we pulled into Mamaw's neighborhood, I pointed out an Obama sign to N (since she has been all about the election). When I told her it said, "Obama for President" she was initially excited (eyes wide, mouth open). Within seconds, though, she started poo-poohing Obama, saying that she is gonna vote for John McCain (she even put a check next to his picture in her Weekly Reader).

4. Early this morning, N woke me up because she had had a bad dream. It seems she dreamed her dance class was on stage getting ready to perform in front of a bunch of people, and it scared her. It's good to know I won't be forking over $65 for a recital costume.

No comments: