Adsense

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hayride Fun (and sweet mommy memories)

Today we went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch with our MOMS Club. The last time we did this at this particular farm was October 10, 2005 when N was about 18 months old. I went back and found some of the photos I had taken then. It astounds me how grown-up N is at 4 years.

2005

2008

N got to see some friends from former playgroups. They darted all the way across the pumpkin patch forcing all their moms to haul ass to retrieve them (because they were apparently too enthralled with pumpkins to hear us hollering for them).

2005

2008

2005
One of my all-time favorite photos of N.
I know I am terribly biased, but I just think she is beautiful in this picture.

Aged 4 years
(she's pretty cute in this one too)

G was unimpressed. I gave him a lollipop to keep him good and occupied. He did like seeing the chickens at the petting zoo and tried to feed them his banana. He'll have more fun next year.


P.S. Yes, I know G looks like a male version of N. My recessive-gene babies.

1 comment:

Keri said...

You're right, BOTH those pictures of N are great! Cool that you went back to the same place 3 years later. We've never been to a real pumpkin patch with the kids. (We actually took Bailey to pose with the pumpkin display at Frank's nursery right before Audrey was born. We felt guilty for using their place of commerce for a photo shoot, so we bought her a pumpkin with a picture of Dora painted on it...ahh, memories...thanks for helping me take this trip back in time myself...) :-)