Adsense

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I must be ill

or very close to my death because for 2 consecutive days I have had moments of clarity when I realize something that makes me extremely happy or contented.  Small snippets of joy.


A couple years ago I purchased and planted some strawberry plants.  This year they are producing fruit, which is terribly exciting.  Every day I have been picking berries to eat with my breakfast.


I had a grapevine wreath with flowers I didn't like on it, so awhile back I removed them and bought some cheapies at a dollar store.  A little ribbon and some artificial birds/butterflies.....Voila!  A spring wreath I really like that cost me very little.  


Today the kids helped me plant the annuals they bought me for Mother's Day.  I also trimmed the bushes in the front.  It gives me tremendous pleasure to see my front porch and yard look nice.  

N's diary entries.  It is so funny to see what she is thinking and finding important enough to jot down.  

Watching the boy thoroughly enjoy dishwater in the sink.  


Sweet faces that I get to see every single day.




Swinging the kids and hearing them laugh.  (These pics were from last weekend, but I was swinging the kids tonight.)

1 comment:

Keri said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad that you're in a place where those sweet moments are making you stop and feel peace in your heart.