Adsense

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sorta a dumbass

You would think since I'd been around this block twice already I would have an inkling of what the fuck I'm doing.  But I don't.  I might as well be as dumb as I was 6 years ago when I was new to all this.

Part of my problem is that I simply cannot remember what N's and G's babyhoods were like....at least most of the specifics.  I remember that N started sleeping 8-12 hours a night at 4 weeks, but I don't remember what her daytime naps were like.  And I remember G didn't sleep through the night until he was 14 months old (save for those 5 times when he had ear infections), but I don't remember when he stopped nighttime nursing or what his naps were like either.

I've been bitching about my inability to find footed sleepers for M in size 12 months since I didn't have any in G's box of old clothes.  After a week or so of this, I finally remembered that I had the exact same problem with G---hence the reason he has all 18 month clothes.  Duh.

And for all my writing and journaling I've done for and about the kids these last few years, I left out all this minutiae which would be so helpful to me now.

Ya think that Dugger lady has a better handle on it since she's at 19?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Duggar lady is crazier than any of us! But that's just me....but wait she probably doesn't have the "brain problem" b/c all of her older kids are raising the younger ones for her...