Adsense

Thursday, April 24, 2008

She says what?


Aunt J gave N some of her dance costumes from when she was a kid. This is a little slice of heaven for N. She can showboat all over the place.


Ok, so here are some of the things N says that I find funny:

1. I don't know where she got this from (oh, yes, probably me), but when she tells me what she calls things she adds "for sure."
  • "I call him Daddy, for sure."
  • "I call it an inchworm, for sure."
  • "I call it a creek, for sure."
It's like being on the set of Square Pegs all the time.

2. She loves cheese and has really gotten into nacho cheese dip, but she calls it "Dip Cheese and Chips, for sure."

3. After being out one morning and coming home tired, N said she was "homesick," I guess because she felt so tired and sick and was glad to be home.

4. Tonight I put her and G in the tub together. She always wants to wash his penis. This time, though, she started trying to tickle his penis. I tried explaining that certain parts of our bodies are private and other people shouldn't touch them. She looked at me very seriously and said, "But I like to tickle my vagina," her logic being if she likes to tickle her own parts then that makes it ok to tickle her brother's?

I can see I'm gonna have to start working more on private parts and doing certain things in her room when she is alone (tickling her vagina and nose-picking being the top 2).

5. Increasingly unusual names for her dolls and stuffed animals:
  • Nishellia
  • Varanga
  • Saranga
  • Earaessa
  • Necoey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I call that first picture too cute, for sure!

Susan