Adsense

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The dog borrowers and other highlights from my week


1. N is in love---he is very short, has 4 legs and is named Baker. He belongs to the neighbors caddy-corner to us in the back.

We borrowed him the other day so N could take him for a walk, and now everyday she asks, "Can we take Baker for a walk?" It was the middle of a flash-flood producing rain on Friday and she asked if we could get Baker. Uh, no.

2. G better cut this 2nd bottom tooth (the 1st one cut on Sunday) because he has been a pill most of the week. Between his tooth, getting his shots on Monday, and a stuffy nose, he has been Mr. Downer, at least with me. If we are out and he sees new faces, he lights up like the sun. But he saves his whining for momma.

3. We have finished our taxes--FINALLY--and owe Uncle Sam a bucket of money. While I am not excited to pay, I will just be glad to get the checks mailed. I am sick of this hanging over my head.

4. G has had rice cereal, oat cereal, applesauce, prunes, bananas, and tonight carrots. He is loving all of it.

God, is my life so dull that these aforementioned items are the "highlights." I'm just gonna go to bed. How sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your tax pain. B has not completed ours yet, but is certain we will owe in the bucket range as well.

Susan