Adsense

Sunday, April 20, 2008

In a funk

For some reason I feel in a bit of a funk, and I'm not sure why.

We aren't going on a big vacation this year, so maybe that is the problem. I always look forward to a vacation. Should G decide to sleep through the night ever we might try to get to Indy but that will be the extent of our travels.

Maybe it is the weather. We've had little snippets of really gorgeous days followed by frickin' freezing temps. One day I am in a skirt and tank, the next day in long pants, winter socks and my jacket. Damn Ohio River Valley.

Maybe it is that summer fun adventures seem far away, even though they really aren't. I'm ready for the pool and spending more time outside.

Maybe I just have the Sunday blues. Like I want to do something but I don't know what I want to do. But now it is too late to do anything except go to bed. I don't even feel like reading People.com. Wow, I'm more blah than I realized.

No comments: