Adsense

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is this what boys do?

I am a little frightened. My nephews, ages 3 and 17 months, came over last night, and my house may never be the same. It literally looked like a twister had gone through my living room (I remember it looked like this once before when I had playgroup and there were about 15 kids occupying the same space). My basement still looks like it doesn't know what the hell hit it.

A friend was telling me about her 15-month-old boy digging the dirt out of a planter and launching baby wipes all over her family room within a time-frame of about 45 seconds. And then to see my nephews really put the fear of God in me.

So, so different from N. I don't know if I'm ready for prime-time.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Don't lump all boys together! Andrew has never been destructive or hyper...at least no more than a normal kid his age. Give Graeme a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

I recognized the 15 month old mentioned and will just not mention what he got into today! I hope you end up with an Andrew, not a Tom because he is wearing me out:) I'll hope for the best for you!