Adsense

Friday, April 4, 2008

Book-end doctor appointments


G in the stroller prior to taking our neighbor's dog for a walk.

N on the hillside after kite-flying.

I really know how to plan my week: G's 6-month well visit on Monday and N's 4-year well visit on Friday. No question as to how nuts I am.

So G is a healthy 20 lb, 6.4 oz and 27.75 inches in length--putting him firmly in the 90% on both counts. Received 4 shots and cried for about 2 seconds.

N is a healthy 42 lbs and 43 inches tall--putting her in the 90% on weight and the 97% on height. Why am I amazed that G is so large? His sister is a virtual Amazon. She got a finger stick for a blood count and peed in a cup. She also received 4 shots and cried for about 2 hours.

Unless N's CBC tells otherwise, I can assume I have 2 very healthy, mostly happy kids. What more can I ask for?

No comments: