Adsense

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Isn't she lovely?

She started drawing on her face last week. Who knows why? Perhaps just to see if she would get a rise out of me. I didn't bite but instead took her to an Usborne Open House in all her markered glory.


I was gonna take her to the funeral home for my aunt's visitation and described it to N as a "party to celebrate a person's life when they go to heaven." Party to her means Winnie the Pooh dress and princess jewelry. She got so gussied up and cute but then fell asleep on the couch just prior to us leaving. And we all know you don't wake a sleeping kid.


I guess it is just my nature, but I usually find myself complaining about my kid moreso than singing her praises...at least to my friends. Grandmas get a mixed bag of complaints and "Isn't my child (and your grandchild) just the greatest?" I know they are just as biased as I am (probably more) and won't roll their eyes in boredom or disgust.

Tonight while uploading pictures, I have found myself charmed by N's cuteness so I thought I'd make a memorable "non-bitchin" blog about my 3-year-old.

No comments: