Adsense

Monday, September 10, 2007

First day of preschool

And nobody cried. I did have a big fat lump in my chest for a good hour or so until I got to the mom club meeting and got distracted.

When I picked N up, as soon as Miss S opened our car door, N yelled, "I HAD SO MUCH FUN!" Well, you can't get any more enthusiastic than that. A ringing endorsement for preschool, I'd say.

She started jabbering about everything she had done....played with the dollhouse, painted a picture of Winnie the Pooh, ate goldfish for snack-time. Later in the day she said the kids and Miss S talked about what they ate for breakfast and read 2 books. And played with playdoh.

I am so glad she enjoyed herself. Tomorrow I will celebrate my little independent girl by visiting a Starbucks and savoring "me" time (since it will soon come to an end when G makes his entrance).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear the happy report!
Susan