Adsense

Friday, September 14, 2007

BREECH (do not read this post if you don't like cussing)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I am so, so, so, so glad I am on my medication because I would be spazzing off far worse than I am right now....

So I go in for my 37 week check today. 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and oh wait, I think I feel his butt. That hard lump D and I thought was his hip is his head. He is basically in a pike position....hog-tied....hands and feet up near his head with his butt down.

Ain't it just like a man to fubar my hopes & plans.

So now what???? Desperate call to my doula. See a chiropractor to try to get G to change his position. Do positioning every night to encourage him to flip to head-down. Maybe switch to high-risk doctor who will deliver breech babies. Maybe have external cephalic version done.

And definitely do a lot of praying that G decides to turn on his own.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

Oooooh, I'm so sorry. My mom always said I was going to be trouble because I was breech.

Good luck!