Adsense

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How much and how little changes

N at about 5 months old before she could crawl, walk, speak, yell, hit, give off attitude, sulk, or whine.

N today on our drive home from Nana and Pa's house where she spent the afternoon and refused to nap, which resulted in her throwing a grand mal fit and hitting me when I picked her up (ahhh, she missed me), which resulted in me carrying her out of my parents' house likety-split and not allowing her to eat Nana's grilled cheese.

And here is my 2nd little person (35 weeks) who will start out so sweet and gentle and tiny but will eventually become a little psycho when all tired out just like his big sis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of N! You gotta love when they fall asleep in the car. You look great. What is the latest with your dad?
Susan

Anonymous said...

Those pictures (of N) made me laugh out loud. Kids can drive you a bit mad, but how funny are they? I've been thinking about your dad as well. Keep me posted.
Beth