Adsense

Monday, August 6, 2007

How do you spell RELIEF?

I spell it this way:

WE HAVE FINISHED ALL 10,000,000 PROJECTS THAT I WANTED TO GET DONE BEFORE THIS BABY COMES!!!!!

  • N's room is painted and decorated.
  • G's room is painted and mostly decorated.
  • Both kids' closet shelves are organized (as organized as you can get kids' shelves).
  • The flower beds are done, with drainage tubes buried and mulched.
We had alot of other smaller projects, too boring to mention, but they are all done. Everything on my list has been crossed off.

So now I can start a new list of smaller tasks to accomplish like:
  • Get N's immunization certificate for preschool
  • Set up the pack'N'play
  • Borrow my brother's swing and exersaucer.
  • Buy the things I still have left to get for G's arrival.
No wonder my brain was starting to misfire with anxiety...I was just so overloaded with things to do. I can handle the smaller things that don't require intensive preparation, planning or manual labor. My biggest problem is writing them down as soon as I think of them because within an instant they are history.

Pictures of G's room to come.

No comments: