Adsense

Monday, December 5, 2011

Days of December: Made with love

Part of the reason I blog, besides my mental health, is to have a means of sharing with my children what life was really like when they were children---both good and bad.

My hope is that between the journals I keep for them, the scrapbooks I make, and this blog, they will have a sense of how much I adored them, even when they were driving me up a wall.  I hope what they remember are the little things I did to show I love them, not my "raving bitch momma" moments.

This past Saturday, after having purchased a gingerbread man cookie cutter, I made banana pancakes cut into gingerbread man shape with chocolate chip eyes and blue icing pants.

When he saw them G asked, "Do they have love in 'em?"


And the answer was, "Of course they do."

No comments: