Adsense

Monday, March 8, 2010

A fun spring day with my boys

What a good day I've had with my littles.  A busy day, to be sure, but lots of fun.  It is amazing how much getting outside in the sunshine improves one's mood and energy level.

We began the day with our MOMS Club meeting, which featured G's first egg hunt.  I remember taking N to her first egg hunt at the MOMS Club in 2005.  She was dressed all cute and coordinated.  G was lucky to have a clean diaper.  It's funny how 5 years and 2 more kids later, a mom doesn't give a rats damn about fashion.





When we returned home we ate lunch and decided to walk over to where they are doing construction beside our neighborhood.  None of the diggers were out.  I told him they had to go home to eat lunch.


Then we headed over to see Jack and Dianne, some friendly donkeys that live nearby.  The boys really enjoyed watching them......
have donkey sex.

3 comments:

Momisodes said...

OMG at the donkeys!!!

Sounds like a fun filled day :)

Keri said...

Wow. Don't quite know what to say about that last picture. But I guarantee you I'll go back and study it some more after I leave this comment...

Keri said...

Oh, and one way in which you and I differ is that when there are cameras around, I'm every bit as concerned with dressing my kids now as I was when Bailey was a baby. I even took a lot of care to pick out a cute outfit for Jonah when we went (just the family) to Bernheim on Sunday, because I knew Dion would be taking pictures.

Is this a sign of excessive vanity on my part? I'm thinking so.