Adsense

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some weeks

....are better than others.

This week has been crazy busy in the evenings, which is fine the 1st day of the week, but by Wednesday everyone in my home has come undone. We were all simply not made to live large, I guess.

Monday evening was our meeting with our financial guru, a once a year event to discuss where our money is really going and where our money should be going.

Tuesday evening was N's Sibling-T0-Be class at the hospital where I will deliver. She had a great time and is very jazzed to be a Big Sis. Seeing the babies in the nursery just about sent her over the edge. Ahhh, if only her enthusiasm would last once the reality of having a baby brother is here.

Wednesday evening was ok for me because I went out to dinner with my moms club, but D was left to deal with N (who did not take a nap yesterday). He had his mom over to help (Mamaw eats with us every Wednesday evening), but N was a whirling dervish because had she stopped she would have dropped to the floor in sleep. God forbid.

So D and I were both awake this a.m. at 4:00--him overthinking and me worrying about him overthinking (following waking up to pee because this is what I do most anymore. I am turning into a 5'7" walking bladder).

What was he thinking about? Not sure, but I suspect some of it was his mom pronouncing G (when she saw it written in N's Super Sibling coloring book she received at the hospital).... Grammy.

Oh Jesus.

So although I initially was worrying about D overthinking things, now I am worried about the following:
  • That due to his mom's comment D will poo-poo G and start us back on the long boring road of trying to find a boy name. Fuck it....his name is BOB. Can anyone not pronounce (like my mom) or mispronounce (like his mom) BOB????? Why do we even associate with our mothers if they are going to keep fubarring our name quest?
  • Is BOB transverse in utero and, if so, will he move to the head-down position? Don't ask me where this worry came from.
  • How bad my Thursday will suck since I have been unable to sleep?
The good news is WE HAVE NO PLANS FOR THIS EVENING. Praise be!

No comments: