Adsense

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sans pants

Yep, I'm at that stage of pregnancy. It has come to the point when I no longer want to wear pants or anything resembling pants...basically anything with elastic that binds my lower belly is evil. Just put a long t-shirt over me and let me go free and au naturel.

I remember while pregnant with N I got to the point where I wanted to wear the maternity pants with the big belly pockets, rather than the ones with the elasticized bands because they would just bind me so badly.

This time around, I don't want an elastic band or a belly pocket. I simply can't get my pants low enough...I daresay I'll start looking like a middle school age boy who belts his pants around his thighs and has half his ass hanging out.

I remember feeling so weird the day I arrived at the hospital to be induced when I had to remove my underwear and slip into the birthing shift. I guess that is how a lot of women are before delivering a baby the first time..a little humble, a little modest. After having half the hospital encounter your vagina on some level or another, you just say "the hell with it." Now, I am about ready to visit my local hospital and purchase some of those shifts so I can run around without my underpants for the next 10 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got me laughing my ass off picturing you with yours hanging out of a pair of pants belted at your knees.
Susan

Giselle said...

Thanks for the image. I think I'll go have nightmares now.