Adsense

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Comments from my loyal readers

Goofballs like me start blogs without knowing what we are doing.

Hence, I was not aware that I could click a button that would allow anonymous comment postings from the 5 friends who read my insightful ramblings (without them having to register or donate plasma or cosign someone's loan).

So now some of you quiet ones out there whom I know read my blog (I won't mention names) can offer a comment or two if you want. You know something on the order of, "Hi, I read your blog today. You are weirder than I thought."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Carrie! I thought it was something I didn't know how to do. I didn't want to use my blogger display name as Brian set it up using our last name. I will be quiet no longer. Susan

Anonymous said...

You really ARE wierder than I thought :). Just kidding - I relate very well to most your blogs so if you are wierd I'm right there with ya. I prefer to think we are the "normal ones" :)

Angie