Adsense

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thump. Thump. Ow.

That's the sound of me banging my head against a wall.

Monday was supposed to be the first day of elementary school, but due to storms this weekend resulting in downed trees and power lines, school was canceled.  Today was supposed to be the second day of school, but that too is canceled.

Thump.

G really needs about an hour-long nap every day to not be completely psychotic at 4:45.  He didn't nap today (Monday, 8/15).

Thump.

I think I am about 7 days out from my monthly visitor, which means my mood has the potential to go from perfectly ok to wolverine-like with the drop of a hat (or the cancelation of school.)

Ow.


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

If school gets cancelled tomorrow for us (as it did for you) you will hear my yowl of despair all the way south in KY.