Adsense

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ideas floating around in my brain

There are many things I think to write about, but when I have time to write, usually in the evening hours, I have forgotten my ideas.

I'd like at some point to write about why I wish more parents would consider not circumcising their sons.  Or at least be considerably more informed when they decide to have their sons circumcised.  

After listening to an On Point program about soldiers in Iraq, I have been thinking that while I would be extremely proud if either of my sons (or daughter for that matter) went into the armed forces, I also really, really hope they do not choose to do so.  So I'd like to explore my feelings on that a little more deeply.

Last night I made the mistake of going shopping for clothes for myself.  So I'd like to write about how fashion is so not fun for me.  And discuss who in the hell makes clothes for 30-something non-professional women and how it is that they all apparently smoke crack.  

I sometimes think about what I will do when I retire....or when D retires and I go back to work full-time or join the Peace Corps....because I seriously do not want to spend my golden years watching my elderly husband play community X-box with the teenager down the street.  

Maybe I'll have the time and/or desire to actually write about some of these things when N starts back to school in less than 2 weeks.  

No comments: