Adsense

Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting my ass kicked

This is not a post about what a lot of people would like to do to me.
This is a post about how whooped I am by this pregnancy.

I don't know what I am expecting. I have a 5-year-old and an 18-month-old. I am 35 years old. I didn't start feeling semi-normal during my pregnancy with G until I was 16 weeks. I am currently 14. Maybe what I think I remember about being pregnant is just fuzz, since I do have a notoriously poor memory, to which my husband and friend K will attest. Maybe I've just turned into the world's biggest whiner (it's not a big jump to move from 2nd place to 1st, after all).

D actually had to guilt me into straightening up the house a bit this weekend. I mean, I have really gotten in touch with my inner sloth when I (the former OCD Queen of Clean) have to be compared to really crappy housekeepers to find an ounce of energy to put some junk away.

What have I become?

1 comment:

Keri said...

This just indicates that you're perfectly normal. Only a superwoman wouldn't be whooped by 2 small kids and a pregnancy. And I'm not meaning to be negative, but it's better to get used to the clutter now, because once #3 arrives, keeping on top of the clutter and dirt will be nearly impossible.

But it's absolutely worth it.