Adsense

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A mouthy milestone

It was January 28, 2008 when I took N for a visit to the pediatric dentist and was informed by Dr. K that N had a loose tooth. It was only barely wobbly, but it did have some give to it.

Today, January 10, 2009, N lost her first tooth. All day she kept complaining that it hurt...primarily because she kept pushing it back and forth, back and forth. Finally, while I was giving her teeth a once-0ver before bed, I decided the tooth, which had begun the day vertical and was now horizontal, could probably easily be pulled. With barely a movement, I had N's tooth in my hand.

Boy howdy! Talk about an excited kid!! (Ok, and an excited mom!!!)

Pictures were taken. Video was shot. Phone calls to grandparents were made!

How did this day get here so fast???? It seems like just yesterday I was taking the pregnancy test....


People always ask if she has lost a tooth in the middle of her top front teeth....which is why I had her point to the REAL lost-tooth gap, not the hereditary one.

The baby tooth.

The face of utter joy and excitement when making the calls to Nana & Pa and Mamaw.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww! You're BABY with a GROWN UP tooth?! Not possible.