Adsense

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Adventures in 3-year-old cool

Today some of my neighborhood friends and I got manicures and pedicures. After seeing my orange fingernails and toenails, N said, "I wish I had pink toenails." And the way she says it is like she has never been given anything in her life, not even a drink of water and she is parched for just one snippet of anything. So, of course, this means we must run to Target after supper to buy nail polish from the dollar bin. She sat on the couch with her daddy while mommy painted her nails, happily watching Curious George and feeling oh so grownup.

The picture below is why I don't buy expensive band-aids very often. I have tons of the dollar store cheapies, but they aren't quite as fun as the ones with pictures of Disney princesses or Backyardigans or Barbie.


It is funny the things that 3-year-olds do or want to do. It is also funny the things for which I will break out the camera to snap photos. Thank goodness for digital media.

No comments: