So here's what I really did.
* Got up (Given that M is waking up like every 2-3 hours with what I suspect is teething discomfort, getting up ranks as quite the feat.)
* Made the bed.
* Did N's hair.
* Changed 2 diapers and dressed 2 boys.
* Made pot of coffee.
* Took N to the bus stop with both boys in tow.
* Fed the baby. (Oh, and I ate too.)
* Refilled all sink containers with liquid soap.
* Ran the dishwasher.
* Put all 3 kids' clean clothes away.
* Folded D's clothes and put in basket.
* Did another load of D's laundry.
* Called audiologist about bill.
* Called Babies R Us to find out where the FUCK the bedrails are that we ordered in June and were supposed to have a rush on them.
* Deposited check in bank.
* Stopped at fabric store to get ribbon and thread.
* Stopped at school supply store in search of Girl Scout troop numbers for N's tunic.
* Dropped off book/clothes are friend's house.
* Went to Girl Scout store to purchase troop numbers.
* Stopped at Papaw's house for lunch & to visit.
* Put M to bed.
* Read 4 books to G and got him down for nap.
* Washed car, outside and most of inside. No vacuuming.
* Picked up produce from neighbor (my share of a co-op food).
* Picked up N from school.
* Took kids to park to play.
* Gave all 3 kids a bath.
This concludes what I did from 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. today.