Adsense

Sunday, July 18, 2010

This week wore my a** out

I am glad last week is over.  It completely wore me out.  Let's recap.

Monday, July 12th--Took M for his 9 month pictures.  This doesn't sound like alot, but with two other kids in tow, it is downright exhausting.  Not only did I have to get M to smile and be pleasant for the shoot, I had to bribe the other two with snacks and promises of suckers and throwing pennies into the fountains at the mall after I selected pictures.

Tuesday, July 13th-- It rained so playgroup was at our house.  And my MIL came for supper.  I don't do well psychologically when it rains and I do not leave the house all day.

Wednesday, July 14th-- Took M (and the other two) for his 9-month well visit at the clinic.  Bribed N and G with lunch at iHop if they were well-behaved.  We brought M home for his nap, and then the promised lunch was had.  I also stopped to purchase bunco gifts at Pier 1 (did I mention I took all 3 kids with me?).  Walked down to Chuck E. Cheese so they could play a few games.  Was Runner-Up in the "Awesome Mom" contest.  Came in 1st Place in the "Crazy Ass Mom Takes Her Kids Shopping" contest.

Thursday, July 15th-- Took kids to exercise class in the morning and then met with some mom friends at a park for a picnic lunch.  Hosted bunco that evening.

Friday, July 16th-- Took all 3 kids to audiologist for G's post-op hearing test.  Due to 30% hearing loss in his right ear, we were sent downstairs to see the ENT again (2nd time in 1 week).  So 2 doctors in 1 day with 3 kids = a mommy bordering on complete and utter breakdown.

And did I mention my mother has been out of town for a week?  She helps me out 1 day a week so I can run errands or take 1 child at a time to the doctor.  And damn, I have missed her like crazy.

Plus she is the only person besides D whom I talk to every.single.day.  And I often talk to her about D when I am completely up to HERE with his guyness.  So I haven't even been able to vent properly this week.

I have decided my mom is never allowed to die.  Ever.

And my MIL, who helps often tag-teams with my mom to help me out, was out of town W, Th and Fri.

This week has reaffirmed for me why in order to move away from my family D would have to make at least a billion dollars a year.

No comments: