Adsense

Thursday, March 5, 2009

#3 ETA mid-Oct, and the other 2

Still sickly.
The basic pattern is as follows:
Wake up. Throw up. (How that is even possible astounds me, but it happens. Every. Single. Day.)
For the remainder of the day, I must eat every 2 hours. Unfortunately, there is virtually nothing that sounds good. And if I find something that sounds good, it doesn't taste good. And if I find something that tastes good, it only tastes good one frickin' time.
Once I eat, I still feel nauseous but not as nauseous as I felt prior to eating.
And then I must lay on the floor and start to doze off until one of my children pesters me.

Saw dr. on Monday. Had u/s since it is a pill pregnancy. Baby is 8 weeks along, so expected time of arrival is October 11. Even though I really won't believe anything until I hear the heartbeat with the Doppler at 12 weeks, I did feel tremendous relief hearing that swoosh-swoosh-swoosh. D and I have to discuss whether we want to do a nuchal translucency screen to check for Down Syndrome since I am 35. Damn, 6 months into this age, and it's like I am a hunched over crone who miraculously conceived 40 years after menopause.

A month or so ago (maybe longer) I blogged about how I didn't like N and preferred G. Times have changed. G is now on my shit-list, and N is the adored child.

N is such a little helper right now. 98% sweet. I did have to take her to preschool last week in her pajamas because she refused to get dressed, but I don't think that will ever happen again. She leaves me alone and lets me feel like crap on the couch and sleep when G naps.

G, on the other hand, throws at least 4 trillion tantrums every single day, most of which include banging his head on the floor, garbage can or kitchen table. The other day he gave himself a bloody lip after throwing himself face-down on the floor repeatedly. When he doesn't like something or want something, he launches it across the room. Or launches it directly into the face of the person sitting near him. I'm thinking the Lexapro from my pregnancy has finally worn off, and he has gone plum CARAZY.

Well, gotta go work on this g-d graduate class. It will be all over my March 30th. God help me.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Oh. Oh. I'm so sorry. Nothing I can say will make it better, so I'll keep all the cute trite little saying to myself.

I'll just say...been there. done that. you'll get through it. (I was taking my classes when I found myself pregnant with Michael too...SU-UCKED!)

Anonymous said...

Glad everything looked good. I'd try tiny chewy sweet tarts. want me to get you some and bring them over?