Adsense

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Booking

I DO NOT want the next two weeks to involve N plastered to the couch staring at the tv. And with the cold weather and my utter refusal to do things out in public with everyone else who's children are out of school, the possibility of aforementioned is very, very real.

So, I am playing Social Coordinator. We have 2 playdates arranged, and are working on a 3rd. I don't know yet how many I intend to squeeze in.

During this same 2 week period, D will be off work for 7 days straight. 7 DAYS PEOPLE!!!

My husband and the school system at large are trying to kill me.

My hope is that N will be content having friends with whom to play, while D is somewhere in the basement doing whatever it is he does down there. And no one will be pacing the floors, getting under my feet or in my way, or relaxing too much in front of me. Or complaining.

I will allow them to breathe in my presence. That is acceptable.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Oh! I'll have a playdate with you!

Erin said...

Seven days off work sounds simultaneously AWESOME BEYOND IMAGINATION and EXHAUSTING BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

Also, on your last post, your little boy is TOTALLY WINNING the cute baby contest. TOTALLY.