Adsense

Friday, June 27, 2008

9 Month Update

G had his 9 month dr. appointment today----24 lbs, 30 inches, tiny pea head (75th percentile compared to 93rd on the other two).

I have to take him to a pediatric dentist because he has little black marks on his bottom 2 teeth which may need to be sealed. We shoulda signed up for dental insurance, daggonit.

The turd still isn't sleeping through the night, and I fear he never will. I am trying to get him to only nurse 1 time a night. But even if he doesn't want to nurse, he is still.....yes still...working to cut 2 of his top 4 teeth (the top left are all the way through; the top right are just below the gum). I mean, I had heard boys are slower to develop than ,girls, but he takes slow to an all new level.

His new thing is shrieking at the top of his lungs. And he is trying to pull up on everything under the sun. He loves the remote controls and the cordless phones. He is his daddy's son FOR SURE! Give him a gadget and he can dork around with it for hours (ok, minutes but loooong stretches of minutes).

I took him yesterday for his 9 month pictures. I usually don't brag too much on my kids, but goddamn he sure is cute in them.

And thank god, because he's gotta have something to make up for the frickin' sleep crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 months is where I always freak out about a kid never sleeping through the night. But they usually turn it around soon after I freak out... Hang in there.