Adsense

Friday, June 13, 2008

Anything for a buck

Tomorrow I am having a yard sale. Well, the entire neighborhood is having a yard sale, and I am participating. It is a royal PITA, but I hate having junk start to pile up in the house. Some people with OCD can't throw stuff away; I do not have this issue.

There really isn't much that I'm trying to sell. Some of the kids' clothes, stuffed animals, D's big honking speakers, a touch lamp that should belong to an 85-year-old woman (I don't know what possessed me to buy it), Christmas-themed Christmas gifts I have been given and don't want. Not junk, but stuff I don't want taking up space in my house.

Of course, tomorrow will be the day G sleeps until 9:00 am, since I will be hauling my ass outta bed at 6:00 to set up.

Maybe I'll sell enough to buy a half a tank of gas.

No comments: