Adsense

Thursday, June 14, 2007

117!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!!!
My blood glucose level was NORMAL!!! I repeat: NORMAL!!!!

I received a call this afternoon from Trish (a nurse) who told me the news. I said, "Are you shittin' me?" Probably not the standard reply she gets when she calls other patients with their blood work report. The range is 65-139, and my number was 117.

If carrying a boy means I don't get GD, then bring on the male babies.
Of course, my dr. may decide to test me later just in case, but daggone, I am excited.
However, I'm not going on an Eskimo Pie bonanza because you just never know. I will, however, partake of wedding cake at this weekend's family wedding.

I have started to call doulas about attending the birth. It seems like so far away, but I know I better get going now. I couldn't believe when my dr. said that at my next appointment, they would get me registered at the hospital. Another reminder that a baby is going to come out of my body at some point in some form later this year. I am so good at denial.

No comments: