Adsense

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Disney, Take Deux (N's experience)

I don't think N complained or whined about anything the entire trip.  She was just happy to be at Walt Disney World.



Her favorite ride was Splash Mountain, and although she wanted to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, she decided it would be better to ride more rides than stand in the sun for 2 hours to get a picture and autograph.  She did get to meet Cinderella (whom she didn't meet in 2007) as well as Tiana and Prince Naveen.  And she was pretty stoked to meet Phineas and Ferb as well.




 She and her daddy rode Star Tours....which mommy happily passed up.  Apparently, N takes after D in her ability to handle rides that would turn my vestibular system upside down.






D told me that he kinda teared up when N met Tiana and Prince Naveen because she looked so happy, which made me realize, sadly, that I was so focused at times on how G was reacting to everything (since he was having his first WDW experience) that I sometimes forgot to pay attention to how much N was enjoying her second WDW experience.





I love my boys, but this is one of the biggest downsides to having two littles close in age....their neediness sometimes makes it all but impossible to focus one's attention on the more mature child who can occupy herself and not make a stink about everything.

At the condo, N swam and swam and swam.  I don't know how many times she dove for darts.  D and I took turns throwing them all over the pool.



She went outlet shopping one day with me, Mamaw and Nana, and I managed to find her some jeans for the fall at really good prices.  And her Mamaw bought her a Rapunzel wig at World of Disney store, so N is already preparing for her Nana to make her a Rapunzel costume for Halloween.  (Clearly, N is related to me in the "plan WAY ahead" department.



Posing with princess statues at Downtown Disney.


Riding It's a Small World.


After riding Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.  


She had fun goofing off in pirate gear just like her younger brother.  



I like this pic of N with Sully because you can't even see her....except those skinny chicken legs.  

No comments: