Adsense

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3 of Spring Break

Today my tribe headed to a state wildlife center for a few hours of outdoor fun.  The last time we visited was June 30, 2009 when I was pregnant with M, and G was only slightly older than what M is now.  Nana went with us that time.

2009



They had some cool new exhibits.  One was a camping experience with a small cabin, a hunting lookout and a fishing boat display that the kids could explore.  There was also a fisheries exhibit that was pretty cool.

The best part is that it is free and only about a 45 minute drive from our house.

2011
M enjoyed things much more this time.
Well I assume he did.  Maybe visiting in utero was more fun?

She's grown a bit in 2 years.



(No toddlers or elk were harmed in the taking of this photograph.)



(G needed a little help from Mom to get those darn fish out of the "water.")





 (I love the look on my face...like, "Where the eff is some hand-sanitizer?)



(Based on how soaked he got at the Science Center yesterday, there was no way I was taking any chances at the Living Stream.)



Another day of rockin' it!!


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

That looks like an awesome place Carrie! I'm guessing it was (sadly) SOUTH of your house?

Your hand sanitizer comment made me laugh out loud, that is exactly what your face is saying!