Adsense

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Picture(s) of the Day(s)--December 24th and 25th


Um, someone is a little excited by the Justin Bieber doll.  


He's a kuato now.  


If you're happy that tomorrow's Christmas, clap your hands!


The gang in our jammies.  


Books from Mommy & Daddy (and a jaunty cap from Santa)


More books......


I can nurse a baby and open Christmas presents (and balance a 3-year-old on my knee).  


My girl got me a bookmark.  Does she know her mama or what?


G's present to me (a charm bracelet).


G already stealing toys from M.


She makes the best present-opening faces!


My little fashionista. 


Christmas?  Huh?


Engrossed in his toys.


It snowed enough to make Snowman Santa with Nana and Mamaw.  


(Sing to the tune of Frosty the Snowman)
Santa the Snowman
Was a jolly, happy soul.
With a lava rock mouth and a formerly operational blinking red nose
And 2 eyes made out of brussel sprouts.


G knocking Santa Snowman down for the 3rd and final time.  


Who knew she would be just as excited to have 2 Justin Bieber dolls?


M trying to slay me with his cousin's Star Wars lightsaber.  

We survived, and I managed to hold off re-organizing everything into bins until the 26th.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Great pictures! Your kids will be glad one day to see pictures of what they received for Christmas 2010. I always wish I could go back and remember what I got for each of my Christmases, but without digital cameras back in the 70s and 80s, there aren't too many pictures of each Christmas. Same for you, I'm sure.